How to make a work of android phone more effective? Read the article and you’ll learn ways how to increase android ram!
Many people are interested how to increase android ram. It is absolutely clear that physical memory size on the smartphone is constant, and it is impossible to increase it. If in technical data sheet it is specified that the volume of random access memory is equal 1 GB or 2 GB, it means that at disposal of system there will be this value only. In situation when the android device begins to work slowly, it is necessary to optimize work of system. The solution of this problem is feasible in three ways of how to increase ram in android:
- Optimization of working apps;
- Deleting of unnecessary apps;
- An installation of special applications of RAM creating the additional file of increasing it.
How to increase ram on android with root?
It is important to know that after reset android system, all apps will be started again, and you should stop them independently. Such applications as games, a small lamp, synchronization, mail, cloud services, google play, GPS navigator are one of the biggest concerning random access memory and if to disconnect something, or to delete, then it is necessary to begin with them.
Deleting the installed applications, you will face a problem of not deleted ones. It is impossible to remove standard Android programs. Therefore, it is necessary to delete what you have established separately. But the solution nevertheless exists if to acquire the rights of super administrator (ROOT). Then you will be able to remove everything that to you will want from your smartphone.
The easiest and convenient way of receiving root rights for android is carried out by means of Kingo Android ROOT program. A large number of producers are supported.
- Download the program;
- Start the computer;
- Connect phone on USB;
- Further the program defines model and producer of your device and automatically installs necessary drivers;
- In the appeared window, it is necessary to press the ROOT button. At this moment, there is a receiving of rights on android owner's device. In certain cases, some inquiries, both on device screen and on the personal computer can appear. If it occurs, confirm the action. If it doesn't, just wait;
- Then there will be an affirmative message on successful end of operation, and a request to reboot the device. Work of the Kingo Android ROOT program is finished, root rights are received;
- Also this program allows returning right on former value. At connection of the device, on the screen the window with Remove Root button will appear. Press it, wait for result, and then reboot.
How to increase ram of android phone without root?
If to go in the first way and to be engaged in optimization of working applications, then it is necessary to define which of them aren't necessary to you. For this purpose, you should go into settings of system and to select a menu item of Application – Memory use. It is possible to look at the list of all apps here, the list of those applications, which are installed by you, and those of them are placed on a memory card. Besides, here it is specified how many memory of RAM is busy and how many is free.
If value of free random access memory is minimal or equal to zero, it means that your smartphone will work more slowly than usual. Therefore, it is necessary to stop those working applications which aren't necessary to you. For this purpose, press on its name and in the opened window, select button to stop.
How to increase ram of android phone?
The third way how to increase ram in android phone – is an installation of special applications, which create the file of pumping, which is settling down in constant memory of ROM or memory card of Micro SD etc.
The first app is SWAPit RAM EXPANDER. Main opportunities of this application are:
- Creation of the file of pumping in ROM or on memory card;
- Speed control and stability of system;
- Display of full information on memory use;
- Management of the pumping file (increase in the size);
- Creates a widget on a desktop, which allows getting fast access to management of the file of pumping.
The app Swapper 2 creates so-called swap files, which operate those applications, which don't need large volume of random access memory thereby leaving all volume of physical random access memory for heavier applications.
The third one is RAM Manager. This application is intended for optimization of work of random access memory of android system. All devices with Android 2.1 and higher versions are supported. The application allows using several modes of optimization:
- Balance – this mode optimizes random access memory of system for work without delays as much as possible.
- Balance (with more free memory) – this mode works also as well as the first. The only difference is that is suitable for devices, which volume of random access memory doesn't exceed 512 Mb.
- Balance (with more multitasking) – this is intended for optimum work of operating system with capacity of random access memory more than 512 Mb.
- Hard Gaming is suitable for the start of heavy games, which demand a lot of random access memory.
- Hard Multitasking – the mode for multitask applications, allows optimizing work of system during the work with many apps at the same time.
- Default (Samsung) is used in devices of Samsung by default. (It is possible to use on devices of other producers).
- Default (Nexus S) – the modem which is used in devices of Google by default.
- Default settings of your phone – this mode will allow returning RAM settings by default.