Read NOW all frequently asked questions about Motor Sport.
Latest update on topic “Motor Sport” was on 02 September 2016 by .
Overall quantity of recently asked Questions on this topic is (2).
Find the BEST Answers on #Motor Sport Questions and share them with your friends.
Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
Shahin Nouri, a Nigeria resident wins a MotorSport race! Who is the lucky winner? Why did he decide to prove that Nigerian is the best country? Find out the latest sport news here right now!
Are you an AJEBOTA or AJEPAKO? Please read below to know and tell us your level:
1. If every morning after you wake up, your folks give you a hug and a kiss before sending you off to school, then you might be an AJEBOTA. But if dem toss you beta slap for not kneeling down or prostrating "properly", you are definitely PAKO9/b]! Like my guy wey im papa ask am one day; NA GREET YOU DEY GREET ME ABI YOU DEY TRY CATSH SHICKEN?
2. If as a young lady, before you even dare stepping outside you put on at least a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a face cap on with matching sneakers, you could pass for an [b]AJEBOTA. BUt if you repeatedly nonchalantly tie only wrapper round ur shest, u throway leg inside foam slippers and waka go Mama Bomboy kiosk to buy maggi seasoning cube, ur PAKONESS don attain xtra height.
3. If your folks, perhaps through an exclusive Country Club, introduced you to a variety of sports like cricket, golf or polo, we would agree that you're an AJEBOTA. But if motor don avoid jamming u repeatedly from either playing "ten-ten", "su-way" or "set (5 per side soccer)", no long thing when I just say u be HEAVY PAKO.
4. If your clothes were bought exlcusively from abroad and you were wearing the latest and most popular name brands that made everybody else wonder, I will classify you as an AJEBOTA. But whereby you specialize for "Boskona" (trying your clothes in a makeshift stall before you purchase) pricing, you are HEAVILY ENKPAKIATED.
5. If you were the tpe to get dropped in school and picked up by a driver designated to do so by your parents, I'll qualify you as an AJEBOTA. But if you hold world record of flying "DANFO" and "MOLUE a.k.a. FUNKY TRAIN" in motion or jumping down before dem even matsh brake and you no dey ever wound, I HAIL YOUR PAKO STANDS.
6. If you were familiar and current with the latest things in vogue, I'll rate you as an AJEBOTA. But if the 1st day you see person wear NIKE chucks and you begin wonder why im put yoruba girl name untop am, PAKOISM don skatta your head.
7. If you ever toasted a girl/guy speaking perfect Queens English with the lates "fo-ne" slangs and acting "all cool", I think you fall into the AJEBOTA category. But if your type dey approach babe/bobo with tribal mark wey no even sabi ordinary "is & was", you con mix am with your very strong and conk native dialect and you still dey try to show yoursef with "ibon (bad English)" for the small gramma wey you think say you know, you are genetically en[b]PAKI[/b]lised.
8. If you either have a dry cleaner that picks up your family clothing and the returns them washed, ironed and folded, or maybe you personally take them there to get the same job done, or you have a washing machine in the house and maid who finalises the rest part, we'll fit you into the AJEBOTA clan. But then, if you dey use one full iron bucket of OMO to soak your "cloth (plural for cloth in pidgin)", den u spread untop concrete-slab for "super scrub" with Kongi soap to hustle that troublesome collar, dip in back & forth until e turn to milk colour, hand-squeeze am with ur upper bodi facing 1 direction while d cloth face d opposite direction, snap and flap d cloth in mid-air like 15 times to discharge (remove) d wrinkles b4 u use "wooden peg" to hold am for back-yard rope or better yet, lay am over your corrugated iron fence, NNA MENNNNNNNNN, your PAKO level don nearly cross perfect 10!!!!!!!!
9. If you happen to do emergency laudry for an outfit you need to wear in a very short while, you pop it into a dryer and hit buttons to get it ready, some how, some way, you're an AJEBOTA. But if after u washing, u squeeze wringe it out, cari towel, roll am inside d towel and another person dey d other end make una for pull with force to drain d water come outside (what we refer to as "TOWEL DRYING" in KC), and den finally u use ur coal iron steam-dry am, u be PAKO oooooo!!!!
10. If every summer after school your idea of a holiday is looking forward to yet another to trip to Jand or Yankee, you are an in-born AJEBOTA. But if u begin jump up because say una dey go village for New Yam Festival and hunting seasons dey coincide, hence u fit finally throway ur "Egungun" outfit and flex d new 1, no vex wen I say u be PAKO.
Footnote: So what is wrong in being PAKO? The lessons of life are in the end on the street,
As for me sha, I be confirmed BOPAKI