Most people suffer from some type of unwanted skin darkening at some point and there are many reasons why this can happen. You can invest in skin lightening or bleaching creams, serums and over-the-counter specialty treatments, or go to your dermatologist for medical remedies. Read here more.
Skin whitening scrub is one of those body scrubs which so many people look for to get the desired fair looking glowing soft skin.
READ ALSO: Which soap is good for skin whitening?
People spend tons of money buying so many commercials skin whitening body scrub, skin polishing scrub, which costs so much for just too less. Not only they are expensive but also contain so many chemicals, preservatives, and skin harming ingredients.
Skin whitening scrub homemade
No idea to say that all commercial brands are so, rather some of them are magnificent, but there are few products which react on your skin giving you reactions and allergies, especially if you have sensitive skin. So to resolve this problem, we have come up with one of the Best Homemade Whitening Scrub Recipe
It goes best for the super soft glowing skin. This DIY homemade body exfoliator recipe has been personally tried and tested with excellent results. So without wasting any more time let's start with the ingredient list of this homemade body scrub recipe.
Homemade Whitening Body Scrub Ingredients:
- Sugar - White or Brown - 1 big cup. Prefer using organic brown sugar if you have delicate, sensitive skin.
- Milk Powder - 2 Tbsp.
- Olive/Coconut/Almond Oil - half cup.
- Use any suitable oil as per your skin type, best if extra virgin olive oil since it's super moisturizing and Nourishing. People with acne prone oily skin can use extra virgin coconut oil.
- Honey - Organic pure honey - half cup.
- Strawberry Essence - just 8-10 drops.
- Coloring Red - Red, Pink or any of your choice - 2-3 drop. Using more drop could stain your skin, so limit it to 2-3 drops max.
- Ingredients for Extra Skin Lightening (skip if you have sensitive skin).
- Lemon juice - 2 Tbsp.
- Baking Soda - 1 Tbsp.
The method of making this sugar face and body scrub is super straightforward and quick. Few ingredients, few simple steps and you are got to go. So let's start.
- Grind sugar in a blender so it's slightly granulated. It is no need of using sugar as whole because it might be little harsh for sensitive skin. Just slightly blend sugar to medium size and not into fine powder because we want its little rough texture for that gentle exfoliation. The medium thickness granules are just perfect for that everyday gentle exfoliation.
- Mix sugar, milk powder and oil blending well to form a smooth paste.
- Add honey and the essence of your choice and mix well.
- Now add lemon juice and baking soda (skip if sensitive skin), and mix well.
- In the end, add your favorite coloring agent to add a nice colorful look to your DIY Homemade Sugar Scrub for Face & Body. I like using red and pink colors; you can use any like green, blue if you want to have the cool refreshing look. That's it now you have your own Homemade Scrub.
- Now just pour this in any glass jar and viola you are done.
Apply this scrub on your damp skin, buff it all over rubbing it gently for few minutes removing dull, the dead skin beneath and rinse with cold water.
Pat dry your skin and enjoy your super soft glowing fairer skin.
This scrub can be used 2-3 times per week. Regular usage of this scrub will give you radiant more reasonable looking smooth skin without any side effects or reactions since it's entirely natural, safe and chemical free.
This DIY sugar scrub itself does Cleansing, Nourishing, and Moisturizing of skin. Just abrade it all over your body including face, legs arms followed by rinsing with cold water. You won't require applying any extra layer of moisture after using this, especially in summers.
This Homemade DIY Body Whitening Scrub is perfect for all skin types. You can choose and mix the ingredients as per your skin type as listed above. Use this scrub regularly for a long term and enjoy beautiful, radiant fairer looking skin without any side effects.
This scrub can be stored for months in average climate, but if you have the hot climate, you can store it in your refrigerator to make it durable. Avoid using any preservatives since it's all natural whitening scrub, however, if one lives in a hot climate or can't refrigerate the scrub than chemical can be used to make the natural homemade exfoliator last for longer time.
- READ ALSO: How to make rice water for skin?