I am wondering how many Nigerians live outside of Nigeria?
I am defining Nigerians as people born in Nigeria.
Nigerians are not the largest black ethnic group in the Uk, I believe the Kenyans are.
Seems like you are classifying every single black person in the UK as a Nigerian by origin but even then, there are less than 2 million (legal) black people (british born and abroad) in the country and I reckon that the illegal ones will not be more than a couple of hundred thousand if that.
There are more Carribbeans and Kenyans than there are Nigerians in the UK.
I am at loss as how you could have arrived at the assertions you are making.
Firstly, I think we need some clarity, what are the parameters you are using to define Nigerians; my parameter is based on origin, so you may indeed be defined as British by birth , naturalisation or otherwise but the defining factor is origin 1st , 2nd , or 3rd generation is not material.
The largest black ethnic group in the world by nationality is Nigeria in the UK that group, Nigerians are the largest black ethnic group in the UK , prior 2001 it actually was in the early 1990’s the afro Caribbean’s, however, my sister tings done change.
From observation official and unofficial my projections may not be substantiated but from my perspective are an informed guess. I am sure most observers will be more inclined to support my view point.
No matter which way you cut and slice it, there is no way that there are even over a million illegal immigrants in the UK, let alone illegal black people, let alone Nigerians.
We (black people ) are only 2% of the UK population with the Caribbeans being the majority and the Kenyans accounting for the majority of Africans.
The BBC report that you posted also does not prove that there are 3.5 million Nigerians in the UK. Britain has never being relaxed with her borders and so for one to assume that a million Nigerians had slipped into the country unnoticed since the 2001 census was done is naïve. Maybe a couple of thousand yes but not millions.
Furthermore, Nigerians do not make up the majority of black professionals working in the NHS
Elosela, let me attempt to shed some light on this discourse firstly my assertion remains the same government estimates remain entirely inaccurate. To substantiate my position consider this excerpt from a BBC investigative programme I watched yesterday not in 2001.
More than 40 houses packed with illegal immigrants were identified in one square mile of Southall, west London. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7505574.stm)
Although it is in reference to Indians comparative trends can be made to Nigerians. Not too long ago during parliamentary question time a senior Home office official admitted to not having any idea whatsover of how many failed asylum seekers were in the U.K., there was no attempt to make estimates of illegal immigrants in the UK, as they would be completely inaccurate.
Do you know the residential density of these houses that some of our people are living in 3 /4 persons in one room in a 4 bedroom house, in Dalston, Peckham, etc, etc?
Furthermore there are political considerations do you think a labour government that is way down in the opinion polls is going to admit to having a huge immigration problem which they have no control over.
I have both a personal and professional insight into this discourse. The regeneration of Liverpool as a city has been fuelled largely by influx of foreigners into the city who are economically active, creating socail and ecopnomic capital, Liverpool was designated European capital of culture 2008. Of These a good % are Nigerians.
Considering national statistics, specifically the number of Nigerians employed in the health sector in the UK since 2001 exceeds 75,000. If you multiply that figure to include their immediate families who acquired leave to remain by virtue of one spouse working and living in the UK, you will get at least half a million. Considering that this is one sector alone, Elosela, the assumption you make that 2001 is not a long time ago cannot be described as an intelligent one, I am sorry to say.
If you then take the CIT industry if Nigerians who work in this industry withdrew immediately, simply put the UK would SHUT DOWN.
@izeek, 4 real u really said it all. Nigerian numbers cannot be estimated especially illegals and students.
There are lots of Nigerians in maryland alone not to talk about other states where the numbers fluctuate and I mean the rest of the 49states. And lets not forget the kids that are raised in their birth places outside Nigeria, the kids that were born someplace else but are currently in Nigeria, and the kids that their fathers left the responsibilities for their moms.
My estimate would be, 45million globally and 5 million in the united states; whereby, this numbers could be underestimated.
And also to the guy saying that Nigerians started travelling out not too long ago is just plain ignorance. Abeg, no too mind all that statistics.
There are only around 2 million black people in Britain making up 2% of the population. Black people which includes Nigerians, Caribbeans and other Africans.
Ok so that is the official figure of every person of African descent in the UK but even with your estimation at 3.5 million that would mean that there are at least 1.5 million illegal unaccounted black people alone in Britain and I doubt that there are even that many illegal immigrants of any race in the country at all let alone that many illegal black people.
This isn't the US where people can hide and work undercover to avoid being detected. The UK is a small island and I doubt that 1.5 million would be able to go undetected, legal or not.
Peckham is also a very small area with a population I would say of not more than 26,000 and though the majority there may be Nigerians it is again far off from the inflated millions that every one else is quoting.
In determining numbers of Nigerians abroad throw all official figures in the bin. There are two main parameters legal and illegal.
Within the legal there is another parameter legal but not found to be illegal yet, in the UK for instance do you know how many Nigerians operate on acquired nationalities for right of abode in the UK. In this respect a good % of Liberians, Sierra Leoneans are actually Nigerians, and then a few have trickled through as Congolese, etc. Add to that acquired legal status by hook or crook, i mean i know Nigerians as sad as it is who have died and been buired in thier assumed and acquired names.
If we include the term of Nigerian origin in the UK at which generation do we stop I can assure you that in excess of 50% of all people of black mixed race heritage are of Nigerian origin, particularly in the port cities of Cardiff and Liverpool. A legacy of sailors past from Nigerian that predates even the First World War.
Finally add the legal and illegal in London alone, there is no street or tower block in inner city London you do not have Nigerian families, Peckham is almost like Mushin( sorry if you live in Peckham).
My projections for the UK are in excess of 3.5 million, the rest of Europe I would guess and say at least 500,000. The rest of the world Africa, the Americas in all honesty no idea, but surely they are in millions.
ming numbers of Nigerians fisrt
Listen SEFAGO I just wanna say this. Just because you don't meet many Nigerians where you live or talk to alot of people that dont meet them, it doesn't mean anything - not a single thing. So what if it's your personal experience? My cousins tell me they are tons of Nigerians in the USA and come across them all the time. They are entrepenuers that travel alot all over the US too, so they see it. I respect your personal experiences and opinion, but it does not mean you are right. And I dont believe for one second you have visited every state and city in the USA to know that you are right for sure. The figure of one million Nigerian-Americans given by the US State Department's Bureau of African Affairs is a fact. They would not come up with that figure without it being based on reliable information and sources. I see no reason for them to lie about that. Why would they lie? You tell me.
* You mentioned yourself earlier that there around 500,000 Nigerians in the USA. Now when you include their American-born children, and unregistered and illegal immigrants add more to that number and collectively you will come up with at least between 1 to 2 million Nigerians in the USA (both Nigerian-born and American born). In fact 1 to 2 million is not that great a number anyway. The USA is a really HUGE country, and one or two million Nigerian immigrants can easily be spread all over the land without anyone really seeing a significant diffrence or impact on existing populations. Unless Nigerians actually concentrate themselves in a few major regions or cities like the Caribbeans do, then you wont really see a massive presence or cultural impact in one setting. Nigerians in America spread out all over the nation, they dont just concentrated themselves in a few cities or regions like the Caribbeans do in New York and Florida - two areas in the USA that are of great cultural influence to the rest of the country. This is the reason why the Caribbean presence is quite noticeable in these areas, giving people like you the perception there are so many of them around.
* Another silly comment you made - " No Nigerian would leave Nigeria to live in the Deep South even if he was high on maruijana". My friend are that dumb? Most new Nigerians immigrating there are'nt even always aware of how serious racism is in the Deep South today. Even if they are it does'nt seem to bother them - There are so many Nigerians in places like Houston, Dallas, Atlanta and dont tell me there is not because there is. If you dont know that then you should know. These places are as deep down South you can get! You are the one that's high on marijuana! Come one don't be silly, you sound more intelligent than that.
* Like I said Nigerians assimilate very easily and quickly (my American cousins tell me), you may not always tell who is a Nigerian. You made a silly comment about Nigerians in America still dont change the way they act - ermm excuse me thats what assimilation is all about, changing your personality and mannerisms and adopting those of the new society you have chosen to live in. You should know that many young Nigerians (even back in Nigeria) are wrapped up in African-American culture. It makes sense to believe they would easily melt away to the point you may not always tell they are Nigerian.
Anyway SEFAGO you wanted official statistics and I gave them to you so it's up to you accept them.
SEFAGO you are very funny you know that? Just because I live in the UK it doesnt mean I dont know what goes on in the USA or take no interest in it. I've always been fascinated with the USA and American culture and history and I do alot of reading and resarch on USA subjects. I go to the USA alot and do alot of research on it. And while I do find time to do other things to do in the UK, it's discussions like these that I find interesting to participate in.
THIS GUY CANT HANDLE THE WEIGHT OF MY EVIDENCE AND HE'S KNOWS I'M RIGHT! ALL YOU GUYS, THIS SEFAGO NIGGA IZ CRAZY! SEFAGO ALL YOU SEEM TO DO IS TALK BUT DO NO RESEARCH!
Whats is your problem bro? Dont you know your own people? Don't you know how fast and easily Nigerians multiply and spread all over the world unnoticed until it gets to the point when people realize and it's too late? I have shown you some facts and figures and you still choose to be stubborn and cynical. I mean check the link I gave you it's not from any old made-up website is it? It's from an offical United States Government website thats states there ARE ONE MILLION NIGERIANS IN THE USA - how are you gonna question that? I cant give you physical evidence man, I can only show you some examples of what I know and researched and thats why I gave you the website links. If you were to to physically count every Nigerian in America (both legal and illegal) I bet you will find even more than a million! Listen, most official estimates I've seen and researched put the figure for at least one million. Alot this information comes from Official US government estimates and also Nigerian-American community organizations that actually carry out their own studies from registration, independant censuses and international money remittance data. I brought you some evidence and you have brought nothing. All you are doing is talking with confidence and hot air and producing no form of counter-claims or counter-evidence. And dont bother with US 2000 census figures because it cant be that accurate to leave out 20 million undocumented immigrants, legal or illegal! Listen SEFAGO you fool there are officially 1.7 million or nearly 2 million people of Sub-Saharan African descent in the USA according to census figures and Nigerians are the largest African immigrant group to the USA by far, so there can easily be one million Nigerians in the USA. Even so, there are probably more Africans in the USA than that number realistically and you should be intelligent enough to know this.
* First of all you - I was talking about immigrant numbers, not country populations when I spoke of the comparison of Nigeria's population abroad and and Jamaica's and other Caribbean Islands. 5% percent of Nigerians live abroad out of 150 million, and I'm no mathematician but that number has to run into a few millions, with most living in the USA and the UK. Surely you can understand that? When I meant abroad I meant Nigerian immigrants of all kinds you fool. Look I agree with you, Caribbeans have been coming to the States for a long time, but before 1960 they came in much smaller numbers before than they do now. It is a similar situation with Africans, except most Africans started immigrating more from the 1960's onwards. Before 1960 black immigration to the United States was restricted due to racist laws, so even though Caribbeans came before 1960 it was not in great numbers as a whole, so their numbers would not have jumped so far up just yet. It is more than likely the number of African and Caribbean immigrants nationwide in the USA is similar. Most Caribbeans in the USA live in large concentrations in New York (North-east) and Florida, they do not live in large numbers all over the country, and I know this because I've researched it. In contrast you will find Nigerians and other Africans live in many parts of the USA all over - New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, Los Angeles, Minneapolis etc, not just concentrated in two main areas like the Caribbeans are. I know many Africans who live in some parts of the USA where they say they see little or no Caribbeans at all and I'm not lying.
The majority black group in the United States are the idigenous African-Americans who number about 35 million.
There are about 2 million blacks in the USA of non-Hispanic Caribbean descent.
There are about 2 million blacks in the USA of SubSaharan African descent.
Total of blacks in American around 37 million, with the African-Americans being the overwhelming majority.
OFFICIAL FACTS. AND IF YOU WANNA CHECK IT SEFAGO THEN DO SO BEACAUSE THATS WHAT IT OFFICIALLY STATES.
* You dummy dont be silly. You really say silly things. You very well know that I was referring to Southern Nigerians about me stating the fact that most Nigerians I know have family in the United States. I was not really referring to Northern Nigerians, so dont try and get smart. Most Nigerians and their families that live in the UK or the USA and other Western nations are from Southern Nigeria. Yoruba, Igbo , Bini, Ijaw, Rivers, Delta and so on. All of these ethnic groups combined still amount up to at least 70 million people, with the Yoruba and Igbo being two of Nigeria's largest 3 groups. Out of that number there would still be millions of them with family members and relatives abroad living in the USA. There has to be and you'd be a fool to disagree.
* Next you are kind of right and kind of wrong yet again. Most black leaders in America were or are typical African-Americans. There are some of Caribbean descent like Colin Powell, Du Bois (only partially Haitian), Farrakhan and Malcolm X (half) but the majority of them are indigneous African-Americans and you would be a very silly man to argue with that. As for singers yes you have many black singers in the USA that are of Caribbean descent like Biggie, Busta, Rhianna and Wyclef. But dont be silly - most of the black singers on TV in the USA are African-American through and through and I dont know how you could even say that nonesense! If you knew more about music you'll find there are many black singers of direct African descent the USA and I'll name you some. Chamillionare (Nigerian), Akinyele (Nigerian), Styles P from D-block (South African), Akon (Senegalese), Jean Grae (South African), Lisa Left Eye Lopes (Cape Verdean), Papoose (West African, I think Liberia/Sierra Leone). There are many black sportstars in the USA of Nigerian descent in the fields of basketball and American football especially, theres too many to name and Hakkeem the Dream is not the only one either! One of the top US black heavyweight boxers contending for the crown in the States right now is the Nigerian-born Samuel Peter. There are many black US actors of Nigerian descent - Gbengba Akinnabe (Chris Partlowe from The Wire) is my fave and that cool film ,The Wood was directed by a Nigerian American. Have you heard of Kase Lawal? He owns the largest and most profitable black-owned company in America, CAMAC Holdings and he's Nigerian-born US citizen. My friend do some research!
By the way another interesting fact for you is that many African-Americans are actually of Nigerian descent. At least 25% of African slaves brought to the United States during the slave trade came from Nigeria directly. Many of them where Ibos, you can check this yourself too. The United States is a more popular destination for Nigerians to emigrate these days, even more so than the UK. 10 years ago Black Caribbeans out-numbered Black Africans in London. Now 10 laters Black Africans outnumber Black Caribbeans in London. Most of these Black Africans are Nigerians. Now it should'nt be hard to see why Nigerians have easily become a fast-rising immigrant number group in the United States.
US STATE DEPARTMENT ARTICLE http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2836.htm
The government has lent strong diplomatic support to U.S. Government counter-terrorism efforts in the aftermath of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. The Government of Nigeria, in its official statements, has both condemned the terrorist attacks and supported military action against the Taliban and Al Qaida. Nigeria also has played a leading role in forging an anti-terrorism consensus among states in Sub-Saharan Africa. An estimated one million Nigerians and Nigerian Americans live, study, and work in the United States, while over 25,000 Americans live and work in Nigeria.
U.S. Foreign Assistance Priorities
WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_American
A Nigerian American is an American citizen of Nigerian ancestry, typically themselves or children of African immigrants. It also applies to people born in Nigeria who then immigrated to the United States. Since the late 1960s and early 1970s, approximately one million Nigerians immigrated to the United States. As is the case with the population of the continent of Africa, Nigerian Americans are the single largest African immigrant group in the United States, far outpacing smaller immigrant groups from Ghana and Liberia and rivaling those from Jamaica and Suriname. Nigeria's current indigenous population is 140 million and it is estimated that 20 million more reside outside Nigeria with the majority living in the United States and the United Kingdom.
This reply is for that SEFAGO guy.
SEFAGO first of all are you actually Nigerian or of Nigerian descent? Well anyway I'm a black British man of Nigerian descent and I'm quite interested in these types of topics to do with statistics. I was born and bred in London, UK where I live right now, but I must say I do know alot of about migration patterns for Nigerians in both the UK and USA. I must say that I agree with you in some part, but I disagree with you in alot of things said by you.
* First of all official estimates put the number of both Nigerians and those of Nigerian descent in the United States at 1 million at least.
You can check this fact on the US Department of State webpage on Nigeria (Bureau of African of Affairs).http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/bgn/2836.htm
* It is VERY possible that there may even be more than one million Nigerians in the United States. It could amount up to 2 million. Nigeria is a population of 120 million people, and near enough to 5 % of the population live abroad mostly in the US and the UK, so it is quite easily possible to attain this figure. Every Nigerian I know or 99% of them have family and relatives in the United States. Believe me, I know a lot of Nigerians.
* In relation to what you said about (non-Hispanic) Caribbean immigrants to the United States, yes there are a sizeable number, but most of these Caribbean Island nation populations dont even add up to anywhere to the population of Nigeria let alone other African nations! Jamaica is the largest at 2.5 million compared to Nigeria's 120 million. So looking at these numbers it is very easy to see how Nigerian immigrant numbers in the USA can equal the Caribbeans. Just because they came earlier it doesnt mean they will be more. As the number of Jews in America, I believe that is a serious undercount so dont compare that figure.
* Numerous Nigerians are easily found in many small towns and cities in the United States, not just the big main cities. You are so wrong. Of course there are Nigerians in Kansas and Idaho. Check on the website search engines or read Nigerian magazines like Oviation - they are full of information and photos on Nigerian community events and societies in these small towns and cities. I have Nigerian relatives in a small suburban town in New Jersey. He tells me 20 other Nigerian families live there now. But you will find Nigerians mostly in places where they deem as popular - New york, New Jersey, Chicago, Detroit, Houston, Atlanta, Baltimore, Washington DC and Philadelphia. Over 100,000 Nigerians live in Houston, Texas alone, which is a very high number indeed. You can check out the fact yourself. This is only Houston, bear that in mind. What about these other smaller town and cities? I know Nigerians who been all over the States and they have seen Nigerians in every state, even in places they would have expected to. Check out on google -
* That is rubbish about what you said about Nigerians in the DC area. There are so many Nigerians that live there. I have many relatives in that DC/Baltimore area. So what if you dont know that much Nigerians, maybe its just by chance you dont meet that much, but excuse me the United States is a very huge country! Many Nigerians who I know that live in the States say there is alot Nigerians in the DC area, and I've seen articles and reports confirming it, check online yourself. What you need to understand is that fact that it can often be very hard to tell a Nigerian from an African-American, especially when a Nigerian assimilates into American society and adopts the accent! And let me tell you this - most Nigerians can assimilate into society in western nations (UK and USA) with rapid ease, especially American society (Young Nigerians are very much influenced by African-American culture). It is more than likely you've spoken to many Nigerians in DC without knowing it. I have Nigerian-born cousins in the States and you would'nt have any idea that they were Nigerian - the idea would'nt even enter your head at first.
* Yes I admit it is hard to enter the United States these days, but you obviously dont know or understand the immense willpower and burning determination of Nigerians that aim to immigrate to the USA or any other rich western nation, legally or illegally. Nothing can stop a Nigerian if he or she makes a serious concentrated effort to enter another country. Surely you must know by now the repuation Nigerians have as master illegal immigration experts? They use all sorts of advanced methods to enter the United States (fraudlent passports, fake IDs and documents, and believe me Nigerians are one of the best at that!). Look how big the USA is, there are millions and millions of undocumented immigrants, an illegal Nigerian can easily melt away! Census figures are unreliable for many reasons. Officially, there are 1.7 million African immigrants or of African immigrant descent, check online sources on inmotion amme. Most would be Nigerian, making it at least near to a million (not including uncounted for ones). Many Nigerians legal and illegal probably havent even bothered to register with these census counts, especially the illegal ones, for fear of being found out and deported. Many Nigerians get visas and never return it's a common practice.
* There are one million Nigerians and Nigerian-Americans collectively in the United States, it's official. They may well be more than that. Anyone can check online sources that I've given you. SEFAGO you also need to check that wikipedia Nigerian-American article and read it properly. It tells you one million Nigerians are in the United States.
If the entire population is 100
I will say 35% educated Nigerians live outside Nigeria, 15% illiterate Nigerians live outside Nigeria, 23% educated Nigerians live in Nigeria, while the remaining 28% are illiterate and they also live in Nigeria.
Therefore 50% Nigerians live outside Nigeria and the other 50% still live in Nigeria.
Answer: 50% Nigerians live outside of Nigeria.
Like i said the figure i got from the Nigerian president in america.
I do not believe that black people are just 31 million in america, look how many slave per slave master, it is census manipulation,
You are wrong, Nigerian have lived in the USA, for a long time, Most of them who came to study never went back, before the introduction of DV visa, Nigerian use to live in america, most were illegal, They do not need visa, to get to america, Most of them went through out means to get there, Most Nigeria never come back home, because they use to live illegal in USA, The number of Nigerian who won DV visa is just about 20,000, So how come many live in the USA. Sorry, Even let assume just for the DV visa only, one wife, one husband and 2 children, 4 per DV visa, you get 80,000 nigerian,
Do you know how many Nigeria who had USA visa in the last 30 years, I would assume 50% never return come, because in Nigeria , before they give you visa , you would waste nearly one year at that embassy, they try nigerian like piece of S. Give pastor more than 500,000 naira in prayer, Visit bablawo 3,000 times, go to mosque 10 times a day, When you now get it, what most people do because they can't affort airline ticket, they sell all they have, With the desire never to return, they do not care if they are illegal in USA, because they believe an Illegal immigrate is better off than a citizen of Nigeria passport holder, They get here, Get married to a USA citizen, Use condom for awhile, the woman discovered why she have not had a child, buy her own condom and drill a hole in it, and the baby came(she calls the baby Miracle), He can't leave the USA for life, You know how people, They can't leave their children behind, Some even try kidnap to get the children back to Nigeria, it never worked out. Nigerian Men would say thank you to America woman for having a heart.
So now imagine how many visa the USA embassy have given in the last 30 years, let work on on 10,000 visa a years, an average of 30 visa a day
5000 never return back, so for 30 years -- the never return back would be 5000 x 30== 150,000 never return back( MAY BE LEGAL OR ILLEGAL),
each of this people now have 2 children who are USA citizen at least, some have children, gives you 450,000 nigerian,
each of this people when they get there ,they use an legal or illegal means to get at least 1 or 2 family member over there, 450,000 x 3 = 1.35 million, most sponsor their family,
Another group comes from europe legal and illegal, because they claim the place no good for black man, My brother, If you go to school in america, You do not know America, you just went to school, come back home , and return back home without go through the system, That why when Nigeria govt now appoint people who only went to school abroad into govt , they never perform, because really they never learnt an thing, about the society while abroad, they were on the university compound most of the time, They only people that have real Experienc of aboard and understand how the system works are not people who came here to go to school and run back to Nigeria, but are the people who remain in the USA, canadian , and britian or other countries and live there and have their children go through the system.
that why President Yar Adua should please help nigeria abroad, alot have no legal status in USA and britian, They could talk to Bush to help.
look, Putting Nigeria at 2 million, My source is the president of Nigeria in the USA, and the figure could be corect because the USA embassy I once read claim thier are about 55,000 nigeria living in Nigeria with USA citizen, So do the math, You need to go to maryland, I can tell you this, At dc or baltimore, chicago, detriot greyhound station, For 22 hours of 24, there would be a nigeria at that station. At leastone Nigerian.
Please when I mean Nigerian, I mean at least one parent is Nigerian, It is the qualification for a nigerian, even when this children really claim america, If they say 500,000 nigerian in america, They do not count children born to at least Nigerian parent as nigeria, they are counted as american,
Do not forget thier are 20 million illegal immigrate in America,
There are about 100,000 LEGAL NIGERIAN IMMIGRANTS in Houston Texas alone. I Searched in google: "Nigerians in Houston" con't omit the quotation marks when searching it.
So if there are 100,000 legal Nigerian immigrants in Houston, what do you think is the total number of Nigerian immigrants, both legal and illegal, what do you think is the total population of Nigerians in Houston, both immigrant and 2nd and 3rd generation Citizens? Then the total number of Nigerians in Texas. Then in Jersey, Chicago and the other states which are not of so much interest in Nigerians.
But don't tell me there's a state in this world where there are no Nigerians. There are plenty of Nigerian fishermen in Alaska, so why not Kansas. Please ask Omofolabi Ajayi Soyinka of the university of Kansas, Department of theatre and film, whether there are any Nigerians in Kansas.
And why would a lot of Nigerians be in DC? Especially illegal ones would they want to be in the state where the Federal Government resides.
Abeg DaHitler got the figure just right.
I would assume just above 10 million are of nigeria origin abroad, In my city, Nigeria churches only is over 30 , so imagine how many we are ?/ I know that in DC , Nigeria are so many that for every 15 black one is likely to be a nigerian, same in detriot., chicago,
everytime, i go to a mall close to me, I find nothing less than 5 nigerian at every 1 minute in that mall, even a Nigerian is the president of one of america 10 bank,
I know many Nigeria who are manager in their office, and a nigeria was vice president of a company with over 6 billion worth, we work and live among white,
Redemeed church church RCCG only have over 300 churches in north america, so I know Nigeria churches is over 600 in north america,
I would start posting picture of event over here on NigeriaONE.com ,
Here is how i can to that conclusion of 10 million,
In UK i would assume about 1 million are of Nigeria origin.
USA about 2 million
Canada is 0.2 million they claim, Legl and illegal,
other part of Europe and 1 million
West africa 3 million
other part of africa 3 million