I think we need to answer this
Between General Muhammadu Buhari and President Goodluck jonathan who will change NIGERIA?
To answer the question, i want to point out that change is the only thing that is constant in this world and it could be positive or negative. Looking at the present situation in Nigeria i will say that a lot of changes has happened in Nigeria since President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan became the President of Nigeria but most of them are negative changes.
1. There is the continuous decent into the abyss of corruption without any effort being made to discourage or punish those who are corruptly enriching themselves and their political cronies with our National wealth.
2. The incessant blood letting that is going on in the Northern Part of Nigeria which the government of the day seems not to know what to do about.
3. The constant kidnapping of women and children and female students in the Northern Part of Nigeria. All this are what we never thought possible in Nigeria until the present president of Nigeria came into power and some people of warp mind started Boko Haram. I have not seen any positive achievement of this present administration of President GEJ and what i mean by that is that i could see nothing that he had done since he became the president of Nigeria to positively affect the generality of Nigerians in their day to day life.
On the other hand all that we knew about Muhammadu Buhari was what he did when he was Nigeria Head of state in the eighties before he was overthrown by Genera Badamosi Babangida.
1. When he was an head of state he passed death sentence on Nacottick drug dealers and even went ahead to kill 2 of such people.
2. He started war against discipline (KAI) discouraging rowdy behaviours in public places and bus-stop and discouraging littering of the streets with dirts.
3.He through corrupt politicians into prison though their are politicians that were not seen as corrupt by the people that were thrown into prison along with the corrupt ones, but they were later released anyway. In my own opinion Muhamadu Buhari is more like someone who will see a situation and will confront it headlong without playing any bulk passing game with it I can bet on fact that if he is allowed to rule this country for just 4 years, Nigeria and the citizens of Nigeria will see positive changes especially in the area of the incessant blood letting that is going on in the Northern Part of Nigeria and in the area of corruption that has now overtaking our public leaders although he must remember that he must do all within the dictate of democracy and the rule of law.