if you were the president, what would be top your to-do list?
I'd put in a water system, road system, fiber optic network, get utilities up and running.
I'd break the bank doing it.
I'd force every person who had to come from outside Nigeria to take on an apprentice at his level, teaching others as he went along.
I'd pay those Nigerian professionals and scientists, whatever I had to the following year, to keep them there and working on all the above stuff after the foreigners leave.
Then I would remove all taxation of small and medium business's.
I'd add a government office to each village. It would also function as the post office and general store. Communication with the people would be vital and a high priority.
All police officers currently would be bought off for early retirement or retrained in another field. New recruits would be brought forward with an emphasize on serving the people.
The people will do it from there.
if i become the naija president, i will first of all release all the people who still our money and make sure i imprison all people who still money from abraod because of our image back home like obj did in the case of balogun.
u know our image abraod is very important.
again, i will make sure the vice president does not succeed me instead i will bring someone from prison to rule that is if my efforts to be the there forever fails.
i will buy airbus 380 for safe travelling not interested if nigeria is the only big country without a government owned flight for transportation.
finally, i will have more than 100 ribadus to make sure nothing will happen to my chris ubas and all my militant wings.
1. i will first make my declaration in the UK!
2. I would arrest all journalists and charge them for sedition if anyone of them asks me the cost of my presidential jet (jamboree).
3. I would sack the head of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) for "anti-government activities" and call it redeployment
4. I will seek to extend my tenure to life president
5. i will create a ministry of injustice
6. I will withold council allocations to Lagos state in order to avoid rising inflation
l will diversify the economy. we will stop relaying on petroleum.we will start work on
1. agriculture - so that there will be excess food to eat and export out of the country which will also serve as revenue.
2. Education - empowerment of the citizen becuase knowledge is power
3. Power - change PHCN to a beta name so that there will be constant power. and put on ground the necessary things.
4. Refinery - make the refineries work so that will can refine our oil and make more money
5. Close the border - when things are a bit steady l will close the border to that will can now start manufacturing things ourself
6, reduce taxation on idigenous industries.
of naija i guess.
well, i will kill all the criminals dat stole our money. everyone of them. and there account will be wiped and returned to the federal reserve.
then, imm@ develope programs and project that will help the poor and needy. good federal roads throughout the country.
health services and nepa.
all the thugs will join the army or police force instead of wasting their time thugging.
all the corrupt policemen/women will go straight to kirikiri and their bossman will be executed. about time we get rid of bad blood if they wont change.
all the governors must give accurate account of how they spent their budget money and stuff. any governor that messes up will be sent straight to kirikiri no court order needed, it will be presidential order.
i have some more plans but let me stop here.