How true this is that God does not need us but we need, I have the following questions if anyone can help out:-
1. If God has not made us, what would have happened to us?
2. A man not created; can he be missing something he’s not aware of?
3. If we were not created, someone would say we would have missed all the beautiful things of this world, but what about those that died in war, famine, or killed by enemies etc. What kind of enjoyment or pleasure did they derived by coming into this world
4. If we were created out of love, then it should not matter what we do, because we did not asked to be created in the first place
5. Every product is as a result of a need or a purpose and to benefit the maker, if God made us, we are his product and should accept full responsibility for our existence unless we both exist together as one and only God in different manifestations so we both share the responsibility
Please I need your inputs