I have often wondered why so many of us - Christians, Muslims, even Traditionalists and people of other faiths - steadfastly believe that God is real even though it seems that there's not much clear evidence to support this belief.
- How are you able to believe in someone you've not seen?
- How are you so sure that God is just, when the world is so unjust?
- How do you know he created the world, when you were not there?
- How do you know your religion is right, when all the others claim to be right?
- How come some are willing to die to get to a heavenly city no one has seen?
- In summary, how do you know that your God is real?