Now, I have been asking you these questions but you have been ignoring, so I decided to open a fresh thread for my questions:
Bros. Olabowale told you that Jesus never read the bible and you provided a verse on the book of Elias, some questions for you here
1. Did Jesus read the bible, provide your proof?
2. Was he given the bible or the gospel?
3. Did he read the bible or book of Elias?
4. Is the book of Elias part of the bible?
5. If the answer to 4 above is in affirmative, please where is that book in the bible?