1) First he carelessly create a world in which he ensure there is the capability to sin.
2) Some beings in heaven exploit this weakness that god designed in his creation and started sinning like hell.
3) He gets mad at these beings and he kicks them out of heaven, rather than squashing them and their sin dead once and for all.
4) He sends then out of heaven into the space of the universe, knowing that these sinful beings are going to one day torment the beloved creatures that he planned to create.
5) Then he create his beloved humans in this hostile environment replete with the possibility and temptation of sin.
6) He does not give these humans the ultimate resistance to fight off sin, but makes them vulnerable to sin.
7) As weak as they are, these humans succumb to the inevitable, and they sin.
8.) What he expect? Did he know that they were gonna sin?
9) He gets angry and punishes them
10) Humans carry on sinning like hell
11) He wipes out the entire population of Sodom & Gomorah, hoping to wipe out sin in these places, but fails miserably
12) Humans carry on sinning like hell.
13) In his wisdom, he decides to wipe out the ENTIRE population of the earth save Noah's and his family (less than 20 people in total).
14) Starts a brand new generation of people with Noah and his family, dumbskulledly thinking that this time he had dealt with sin for good.
15) Guess what - he still has not deal with sin, and sin returns as if nothing at all had happened.
16) To this day, we are here still sinning away like we are in hell.
Is this not the track record of a bumbling incompetent fart?