What do we know about a conspiracy theory? What is conspiracy theory meaning? What is the conspiracy theory list?
The terms like a conspiracy theory or conspiracy theorist can be widely misused. Therefore, it`s needed to provide some illustration of the difference between the words. Theory can be served as an explanation of things. Tremendous amounts of evidence support it. It`s much stronger than hypothesis and frequently stronger than any guessing list. The theorist of conspiracy theory can be called a person who proposes a theory.
The conspiracy theory can be granted in any political or historical event, like presidency or assassination. There are always facts unknown to the common citizens. The ideas of security can explain it. Nevertheless, it can create a perfect conspiracy theory list. It can never be happening that it will be enough facts to explain everything. Therefore, most of the explanations about everything can be only in theory. Definition of the term theory is more straightforward, where “conspiracy” is more complicated.
READ ALSO: Who is the founder of Illuminati?
What is a conspiracy?
It can be named as a combination of secrets that can be shared by two or more persons to join the efforts of some unlawful or even criminal act. It can be used for many purposes, but it their main idea is in hiding from the people. According to the various sources connected to the conspiracy theory definition, it can always include crime between two or more people. It can’t be just operation in mind. It should include written or spoken words. It will withdraw immediately from the act or agreement was created.
Therefore, if it`s to be said in the mere language, then the conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people to commit a criminal act. In everyday life, it can be work not so strictly as it recognizes only the ideas that go against morality. Nevertheless, parties do not know how much they are affected by the conspiracy. It means that at least two people are working together in secrecy which involves actions that work against others.
Conspiracy theory meaning
Nevertheless, as we see from the definitions of theories and conspiracy, they are either too wide or too narrow for an explanation of all secrets. Therefore, secrets, where at least two people work together against others, may include many social institutions.
- In a national or governmental organizations, these conspiracy groups may provide or promote the ideas of more powerful groups to the less powerful.
- The executives or owners of the companies may move their finances or workplace for business to other markets, where it can be found more productive and cheap workforce. Which works against people who currently work for the company.
- In the case of publication of the history, it might be decided to create a fake story to memorize an event only from the bright/dark side, but it will be perfect for the society.
All these actions can be decided in secret for the sake of a lot of people. It can be just a part of work for some people, like intelligence. They could perform a primary function for every serviceman of the country, like to protect and keep stability within the country. As about the corporations, the primary target for any business is to maximize their profit. It can lead to the bad fires of the employees.
Government services can also be part of the conspiracy when they take bribes to promote interests of the more power and rich authorities of the society. Moreover, they can even work against their countries to promote interests of other countries, which includes working for the invading country. Nevertheless, the conspirators always work according to their reasons and in some terms they could be justified.
Rational Conspiracy Theory
Most things in the world can happen as not results for conspiracies. It can work not just as a source of the acting outside the institution rules. The government officials rarely can take bribes to promote the interests of the power above the law. Moreover, company executives not always promote violence against their employees. Nevertheless, there are historical events and political controversies that might include some conspiracy theories, like an assassination of political figures.
You may find many portions of assassination included controversy and conspiracy, like:
- Julius Caesar assassination by stabbing in 44BC. This assassination was made by the group of senators who was scared by his rise of power and threatens to the Ordo sanatorium. According to other sources, senators was threatened not by the power of Julius Caesar, but by his reforms towards lands and more democracy liberties.
- Abraham Lincoln assassination in 1865. He was shot in the middle of a play by John Wilkes Booth. Nevertheless, there were others Confederacy sympathizers who planned the assassination, like Andrew Johnson or William Seward.
- Archduke Franz Ferdinand who was assassinated by Gavrilo Princip in 1914. He was a member of the Black Hand, a group of nationalists in Sarajevo; that hoped to unite Bosnia-Herzegovina with Serbia.
- Fred Hampton was shot dead in 1969. He was shot by police, but some sources might say that he was killed by an FBI agent.
- Indira Gandhi which was shot in 1984. She was shot by two bodyguards.
The only explanation for this assassination might be only the product of the conspiracy. It can be named a perfect and rational conspiracy. Therefore, there are many conspiracy theories about that. It can also be named a conspiracy theory list for political assassinations.
- William Blum discovered many attempts for assassination during WWII.
- One of the most recent conspiracy theory stories is connected to the murder of Anna Politkovskaya in 2006.
Even a minority of political information can be named crucial for the one course of actions. Especially political theories, which are connected to the source of power.
JFK assassination conspiracy theory
There are rumors in the press that President Kennedy was assassinated as the fact for the conspiracy theory. It`s usually presented as a controversial point of view. The facts that were presented to the general public are a little bit controversial. There are people who believe that Lee Harvey Oswald did not work alone. He also owned the rifle that was found on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository. There are facts that he was not only one who was involved in the assassination:
- Oswald was not the person who bought the rifle into the building.
- The accuracy of the rifle provides many questions as there are much more chances that Oswald got lucky by killing a person from such distance.
- Oswald is not good enough marksman to perform such assassination.
- There is evidence that he did not fire from the rifle that day.
- He left no prints on the scene of a crime.
- He was not on the sixth floor during the assassination.
- There were other people who suffered from “the bullet.” The trajectory of the bullets might explain that there were others.
- The Warren Commission’s conclusions were decided several days before the Commission establishment.
The assassination provides conspiracy theories about the killing of JFK. Nevertheless, the only problem with that assassination is an official verdict from judges. There is little evidence to support official verdict despite the fact that it`s an official verdict.
Irrational Ideas of conspiracy theories
According to general rules of events, they do not happen because of some conspiracy. It`s highly unwelcome to think that some of the particular events in life can be part of the conspiracy theories. It also can`t give the explanation to the conspiracy benefits. Conspiracy theorists can be people who may jump to the unlikely conclusions.
JFK Conspiracy Theories
Three tramps appeared to have a place in Dealey Plaza. They appeared to be arrested, but there are no records about the arrest. According to one of the most popular conspiracy theories, the tramps were involved in the assassination, and policemen escorted them into the Texas School Book Depository. Policemen assisted into the assassination of JFK. Then they left the crime scene. The theory was approved when the police records showed about two men that were tracked down. They were tramps, but they happened to appear at the wrong time in the wrong place.
The news showed by a photographer that he managed to see the man who resembled Lee Harvey Oswald. This man was standing at the doorway of the TSBD during the shooting when the alleged assassin should have been on the sixth floor. The interpretation was taken seriously by many FBI agents. Nevertheless, few people can believe in that theory nowadays.
These conspiracy theories were not especially unreasonable. If you get to know the ideas of that conspiracy theory. Nevertheless, these theories can be contradicted by strong evidence.
Adolf Hitler death conspiracy theory
One of the most vicious tyrants in the whole history. Due to his actions, there are more than one hundred million deaths. He started the WWII; it was the bloodiest war in the history of human history. Nevertheless, he might have created a name for himself for the bloodiest dictator of all the world. Still, it should also be mentioned that he was not the only person who started the war. Military propaganda worked hard to provide German people fascinating lies about human race. People believed in him; they created machines and armies to march to all sides of the world for conquering. Still, what did they know about atrocities they were going to commit? They were willing to kill people and enslave the nations.
Still, it brought only the death and tragedy to German people; they were separated for many years for their crimes against humanity.
Still, what happened to Adolf Hitler? Did he commit suicide and then ordered to burn his body in the yard? It`s an official version. It`s supported by numerous evidence connected to the death of Hitler, like his tooth found in the place near to the last sanctuary of the Reich Machine.
The other theories include the escape of Adolph Hitler:
- One of the conspiracy theories includes that he was a representative of extraterrestrial civilization. Therefore, ones he accomplished his goal to murder as many humans as possible, he escaped to his planet. One of the main ideas to support this theory would be Nazi Reich UFO plates. It was a secret project for the Third Reich, but who says that it was not successful?
- In other conspiracy theory, the Third Reich made great progress regarding new technologies. Nevertheless, they did not manage to make everything in time. They were overwhelmed by the quantity of the Soviet soldiers together with allies. Still, Nazi Germany managed to live the Planet, and they appeared to have a Lunar Base on the dark side of the moon. They might still live there and wait for their time to return.
- The third conspiracy theory includes the fact that Hitler tried to find Shangri-La. He appeared to find this magical place somewhere in Antarctica. Therefore, he managed to escape to Antarctica together with his comrades and create a new society there. One of the facts that support this conspiracy theory might be the battle in Antarctica between USA fleet and Unknown enemy. As it was described from the notes of captains. Some flying object attacked USA Navy in 1945 when they tried to reach the shores of Antarctica.
- Another conspiracy theory includes the idea that Hitler managed to escape to Brazil and lived happily ever after until he died in the 90s. The facts that can support this conspiracy theory might be the witnesses who appeared to encounter a man resembled Adolf Hitler.
Why should it be hidden from people that Hitler was alive? Might be it was necessary to save the spirit of victory and establish peace. What would be if it was announced that Hitler was not illuminated? How people could be safe if they would know that a person who is responsible for deaths of millions was alive. What kind of reaction could it be?
9/11 Conspiracy Theories
There are many conspiracy theories connected to the 9/11. The Conspiracy theory article wouldn`t be full without mentioning terrorist attacks on the September 11 on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.
Explanation of 9/11 attacks
- The attacks were the product of the 19 hijackers, and the USA government was taken by the surprise of the attacks.
- The attacks were provided strictly by Hijackers; the officials of the USA have some information.
- The attacks were carried out entirely by the hijackers. The USA government and official had nothing to do with attacks.
- The USA Government was not able to predict or abrupt attacks.
- Still, how can it be possible that the most secure country in the world could give the green corridor for happening of this?
- The attacks for the 9/11 could be a perfect reason to enter The East and start the whole scale war company.
President Putin Conspiracy Theory
He is the President of Russia. According to some sources, he is the most influential person in the world arena. He is also one of the richest. According to some independent mass media sources, he owns more than one hundred billion dollars in various accounts in the world. Nevertheless, some facts can be interesting about him:
- It might be possible that the real President Putin is dead and now Russia is in total control of the clone. This clone is also commanded by oligarch groups in Russia.
- The second theory includes the fact that President Putin is very old. There are some evidence that he fought in first and second world war.
Conspiracy Theory Conclusion
What is a conspiracy? At least two people might be involved in a conspiracy and make some efforts to protect their interests and give a fight to others. Therefore, conspiracy theory always includes some facts connected to the historical and political events in the world.