Doubt that you can take exercises effectively without a coach? Be sure that you can, because it all depends on your motivation, which also can easily come. In this article, we offer a simple solution for workout without leaving your couch. Let us get rid of laziness together.
Working out alone has many advantages. You'll save time that people spend on the way to the gym, and also you save the money for the ticket a fitness club. If you want to be in good shape, take a few steps and start a course of training at home. If you try hard, you will see more than the positive result.
Preparing to workout at home
You need a workout plan. Define the schedule for sports. You will follow the goal, if you have a training regimen. Best of all, if the schedule, that you have will be the most stable. So, you and your family will take it seriously.
- select specific days and times (for example, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday from 8:00 am).
- choose a place in the house where you feel comfortable - make sure to place enough to doing the exercises and you feel comfortable
- be organized - do not allow yourself to be lazy just then that you are at home
Consider workout exercises
You need to find a source where you can extract information about the activities. On the Internet a lot of informative, entertaining video-teachers that can help you do the exercises correctly.
You should before you begin your workout:
- find and select the appropriate resource (magazine, video, an instructor on the Internet, etc.) to compile workout routine
- view, read, ask about the risks of critical moments during exercise
- try to use on yourself - you may be too difficult or easy to reverse. If it is difficult, you will replace easier and you will reach a more complex level soon
- choose а perfect workout music playlist - songs for training should be dynamic, rhythmic, motivating. Good music helps you to tune into sports and contributes to the release of adrenaline
Choose the right clothes for sports.
It would be the best synthetic clothing that abuts your body. Synthetic fabric keeps the heat of your body and your muscles warmed up and be in a tonus throughout the workout. Shoes should be with special hard soles, if you choose, for example, jogging. If you want yoga or stretching, then it is better to do sports without shoes.
Drink lots of water during the whole day.
It is known that the human body contains 80% water. Throughout the day, the water drains from the body, so it must be replenished for a healthy lifestyle – from 2 to 2,5 liters of water. During training, you need to drink up to two liters of water additionally.
Balancing a healthy diet.
It is important to stick to a healthy eating, during exercise. Snack for 45 minutes before a workout - it will give you the energy and stamina. These can be fruits, dairy products, food that contains a lot of protein (apple, banana, yogurt, egg (raw / boiled).
Use everything around you.
Think about whether there is in your home is something that can be useful for your training. Use everything you see around you. Sofa helpful to "step forward", use the stairs for a cardio workout, plastic water bottles instead a dumbbell. Creative has not been canceled. Use for your workout, existing furniture in your home. Pay attention to your furniture and think about what items can be used as sports equipment. Strength training does not require any additional funding at all. The walls, floors, and furniture will be an excellent assistant in exercises muscle development. Items suitable for use in sports in your home very much. On the floor, you can do push-ups, squats, perform stand up on his elbows. If you do not have enough free space on the floor, you’ll use a wall for squat with a load of yourself weight.
It is necessary, do not forget to warm up before exercise. Don't go overboard with exercise, start small and gradually strive to more. The best workout motivation will result from your efforts that will not make you wait a long time.
- READ ALSO: How to motivate yourself to work out?