Who will win in Germany vs Ukraine match? Do you want to miss it on 12 June 2016? In this article, you made find where to watch what to expect from this game.
According to the Euro 2016 fixtures the match between Germany and Ukraine will be held on Stade Pierre Mauroy in a magnificent city of Northern France Lille. UEFA media representatives predict that more than 150 million people will watch this match. About hundred of media channels bought rights of transmitting this match of the group C. It`s predicted that more than 10 million Germans will watch their team playing in Lille on 12 June 2016. The internet is also becoming a resourceful fellow in questions of watching Euro 2016 Live streams online. Nevertheless, it`s essential to know who will play in team squads. That`s why the short overview is presented in the article.
The coach of Germany team is Joachim Löw. He is a qualified professional who made his career in many football clubs like FC Frauenfeld, Fenerbahce SK, FC Tirol Innsbruck, FK Austria Wien. He became a coach to Germany National team in 2008. The true glory to Germany he brought in Brazil by making the team the fourth world champions. The squad to the game with Ukraine is next:
- Manuel Neuer from Bayern will protect the gates of Germany.
- Mats Hummels from Dortmund, Benedikt Höwedes from Schalke, Jérôme Boateng from Bayern, Jonas Hector from Köln will stand as defenders.
- Bastian Schweinsteiger from Manchester United, Toni Kroos from Real Madrid, Julian Draxler from Wolfsburg, Mesut Özil from Arsenal, Thomas Müller from Bayern will act in the midfield.
- The main forward of German football machine will be Marlo Gomez.
The coach to the Ukraine National team is Mykhailo Fomenko. He is a former player of FC Dynamo Kyiv. He started his coach career in 1979. Fomenko was a coach to many FC clubs like Desna Chernihiv, Rashid Baghdad, Dynamo Kyiv, Tavriya Simferopol, Salyut Belgorod. Mykhailo took permanent control over Ukraine national team in 2012 after Oleh Blokhin stepped down from coaching. The selected squad team is presented in the next variation:
- Andriy Pyatov from Shakhtar Donetsk will hold the gates of Ukrainians.
- Artem Fedetskiy from Dnipro, Yevhen Khacheridi from Dynamo Kyiv, Yaroslav Rakitskiy and Vyacheslav Shevchuk from Shakhtar Donetsk will stand as defenders.
- Yevhen Konoplyanka from Sevilla, Viktor Kovalenko and, Taras Stepanenko from Shakhtar Donetsk, Ruslan Rotan from Dnipro, Andriy Yarmolenko from Dynamo Kyiv will play in the midfield.
- The main forward for Ukraine will be Roman Zozulya from Dnipro.
Predictions for the game
There is no doubt that Ukraine will face possibly the strongest team on the composition of the world at the moment. Germany can play from a position of strength with the vast majority of teams in the championship, and Ukraine - is no exception. At the disposal of the coaching staff, "bundestim" are the best or one of the best players in the world. What strengths can offer Ukraine to an opponent to neutralize the pressure of from GermanyFootbal Machine? The "blue-yellows" have an answer to the formidable opponent! First and foremost, it lies in hands of such footballers as Andriy Yarmolenko and Yevgen Konoplyanka. Given the fact that Germany defenses are nominally the most vulnerable on flanks, Ukraine can surprise them by conducting rapid and even lightning attacks on these positions.
Bookmakers from William Hill considers Germany as a favorite of the match. Thus, the success of the world champions is established odds of 1.53, and for the victory of Ukraine team, it`s 7.0. A lively draw in estimated coefficient in this match is 3.75.
If you don`t know where to watch Livestream of Euro 2016 here are some links: