«Home

Alternative Routes To The Uk During Volcano Eruption?

Hello,

Please, does anyone know any companies that take passengers to the UK (preferably London) by sea from Port Harcourt or Lagos? Or any other possible routes to come back? I have googled it but got no data except from goods' shipping companies.

The situation with volcanic ash is getting only worse and it is a serious question now how to come back.

I greatly appreciate any information.

Thanks.

Avatar
Newbie
8 answers

Aiite man! Check ma profile 4 ma contact detailz.

0
Avatar
Newbie

pls noble_gas1 need to discuss something with you, hw do we chat? tks

0
Avatar
Newbie

okidoki, they seems to be lucky, things have started easing out. Learnt a BA flight departed lagos for heathrow or any suitable airport in the uK according to the airline yesterday.

The passenger onboard the BA flight had been forewarned that if the situation at heathrow is not conducive they may choose to land at any other suitable airport in the uk.

0
Avatar
Newbie

@noble you sound really funny, and I think the Royal air maroc is equally funny why do they airlift your person to cassablanca in the first place,. Do they intend to ship him/her to London or how do they intend to get him/her to London. I really pity the person cause air Maeroc os going to keep him/her in a transit camp where he is going to be entitled to only a ration meals and sleep on sofa, and worst still he/she would not have access to his luggage except the hand luggage for change of dress really a pathetic situation.

0
Avatar
Newbie

seat tight your bed is better than an airport floor

0
Avatar
Newbie

Thanks for this information.

I think yes the only thing is to remain patient.

The British government advised today to make your way to Madrid as they are organising transport from Madrid airport to the UK.

But my husband will need a Spanish visa so it is a bit complicated.

We will rest everything in the hands of almighty God.

0
Avatar
Newbie

As far as am Concerned, U jst av 2 wait til D cloud is clear enough.I was also lukin 4 oda routes 4 ma cousins dat wer returning to Manchester & i decided 2 Buy Royal Air Maroc 4 dem cuz i culdnt get any European airline 4 'em.Dey travelled yestaday & dey are stil stuck in Casablanca as i type dis & are due 2 leave on Thursday.Ma Advice 2 U is to be patient!

0
Avatar
Newbie

As far as am Concerned, U jst av 2 wait til D cloud is clear enough.I was also lukin 4 oda routes 4 ma cousins dat wer returning to Manchester & i decided 2 Buy Royal Air Maroc 4 dem cuz i culdnt get any European airline 4 'em.Dey travelled yestaday & dey are Stuck in Casablanca as i type dis & are due 2 leave on Thursday.Ma Advice 2 U is to be patient!

0
Avatar
Newbie
Your answer
Add image

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.