could someone please give me advise on appealing a UK visa refusal case? the visa refused was working holiday permit visa
Here are the facts:
- Im a frequent traveller to the UK
- Im going on a long holiday and intend to legally work while there and I am very eligible to apply for the visa
- the EOC kept saying she wasnt satisfied with my reasons for applying for the visa. she thinks i dont know what the working holiday maker visa is for in otherwords, i dont know what im applying for and i could not give her a detailed itinery of how i want to spend my holday for 2 years. (for crying out loud am i supposed to keep a calender of daily happenings of what i want to do in the UK?) and besides when i was filling my application form, it was optional to provide an itinery.
- she also said i dint state famous sites i'd like to see in the UK. she didnt ask me to state such places and for crying out loud would i be visiting big ben, trafalgar square etc. every year that i take a trip to the UK?
- finally she said she's not satisfied or sure of the source of funds that i have in my bank statement. she never even asked me about the source of funds during the interview and shes not saying the funds are not enough to support my travel.
Could someone please advise me on this kind of case? thanks.