Could anyone please give me some information about BTA?
BTA: Basic travel allowance, WRONG
BTA: Business travel allowance. Its for business travel only and currently pegged at $5,000 per quater
PTA: Personal travel allownance, for personal travel and its pegged at $4,000 per quater
Requirements include: your valid passport, visa, valid ticket and naira at the current CBN rates. For BTA you must produce your Certificate of Incorporation and evidence you are travelling for business like a letter from the foregin company inviting you
According to Wikipedia:
BTA may refer to:
* Baltimore Transit Alliance
* Barbados Tourism Authority
* Basic Trading Area, a geographical area defined by FCC.
* Becoming the Archetype, a Christian metal band.
* Behold, the Arctopus, an American technical metal band.
* Bicycle Transportation Alliance
* Biological Terrain Assessment
* BlueTooth Address
* Border Trade Alliance
* Bolshoi Teleskop Azimutalnyi, a 6 m telescope located in Russia
* British Tourist Authority
* British Triathlon Association, the former name of the British Triathlon Federation
* Brooklyn Talmudical Academy, merged with Manhattan Talmudical Academy, now Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy
* BTA Bank, of Kazakhstan, formerly Bank TuranAlem
* Bulgarian News Agency
* Business Technology Association
* Business Transformation Agency
* Continental Express/ExpressJet Airlines ICAO Code
* Board of Tax Appeals
* Broken Thumbs Apps, an iPhone OS application developer
BUT i think you mean,basic travelling allowance(which is the BTA most nigerians have heard of)
I assume you're referring to basic travelling allowance wherby Nigerians are able to buy a specific sum of foreign currency at the official rate from a Nigerian bank. I think it's 2000 pounds or 4000 USD but not sure and this limit is per quarter i thk with evidence you are indeed travelling abroad