Love traveling? Get ideas of where you can go without getting a visa.
Do you like traveling, but think it is too difficult to prepare all the documents? We will tell you how to go live abroad without any worries and long preparations. Get to know about visa free countries for Nigerian citizens and many other details from the article.
How to travel abroad?
If you are planning your first touring, you probably feel afraid and excited at the same time. It is vital to do everything right and not to forget important things. You may think that for a plain Nigerian it is impossible to get to the other country. So, we will prove that you are wrong. There are several easy ways to travel abroad, which include:
- Marriage. You can find a true love or have an arranged marriage. In both cases, you will be able to get abroad very soon. You may try to find a partner on special websites. It must not obligatory be the foreigner. You can choose a Nigerian, who has a job there or something like that.
- Conference. You might be surprised, but every year thousands of conferences take place in various countries, including the USA, Canada, the UK, and many others. It is a great opportunity. You can find something from your sphere of knowledge, and the accepting party will organize everything for you. Search for the possibilities on the Internet.
- Studying. You can find universities or schools in almost every country. They are always happy to welcome international students. However, to use such method, you must be smart enough and to have money.
- Permanent residence application. It is a long and sometimes hard process. Of course, it depends on the country you have selected. Learn the requirements and try.
- Representative from Nigeria. This is probably the most rarely used method, as you need to have friends among the officials. Though, if you have one, you might be sent abroad to represent the country during certain event.
With the help of such methods, you may get to almost every country.
READ ALSO: How to pass US visa interview in Nigeria.
Visa free countries for Nigerian passport holders
However, many people are not interested in permanent residence and just want to have a good rest. They want to forget about papers, preparations, and any things that make life difficult. So, it is possible. Nigerians have many chances to leave Nigeria and spend some time abroad without even a visa. There are 44 countries in total, where visa is not required (including those, where you need to get visa on arrival). Among them, you can find African, American, Asian, and even Oceanian states. Nigerian passport visa free countries list contains the following:
- Barbados. You may stay here only with your passport for 6 months. Then you will require some other papers.
- Benin Republic. It is completely visa free, so you may stay as long as you wish.
- Burkina Faso. Here you do not need visa either, never mind how long you are planning to stay.
- Cameroon, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire. No visa required despite of the period of stay.
- Dominican. You may be here with your passport only for three weeks.
- Fiji Island. Four months of stay without visa and any other documents are allowed for Nigerians.
- Gambia. During 90 days, you can live without visa, but then it will be necessary to process something else.
- Ghana, Guinea. Nothing besides the passport is necessary.
- Guinea Bissau. 90 days are possible without visa.
- Haiti. 90 days are possible without visa.
- Liberia. Only Nigerian passport is required.
- Mali. Only Nigerian passport is required.
- Mauritius. 90 days are possible without visa.
- Micronesia. 30 days are possible without visa.
- Niger Republic, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo. Only Nigerian passport is required.
- Vanuatu. 30 days are permitted without visa.
The following countries allow to process visa on arrival:
- Burundi (for 30 days),
- Cape Verde,
- Comoros Island,
- Kenya (for 90 days),
- Madagascar (for 90 days),
- Maldives (for 30 days),
- Mozambique (for 30 days),
- Palau (for 30 days),
- Samoa (for 60 days),
- Seychelles (for 30 days),
- Sri Lanka (Electronic travel authorization),
- Timor-Leste (for 30 days),
- Tuvalu (for 30 days),
This is full list of countries. Choose the one and enjoy traveling.
Nowadays it is not obligatory to spend lots of time and money to process visa. Nigeria cooperates with many countries in the world, that’s why visa-free regime has become available. The list of possible countries changes every year. There are 44 of them by now, and any Nigerian might select the state s/he likes the most. The only thing you need is to consider the period of stay, as some countries have limits.