Do you dream of prestigious job? Read what is required for receiving a high position in Nigeria!
Dangote Group is widespread on all Africa. Aliko Dangote is its owner and founder. It is the only Nigerian company, which has been mentioned in Forbes list. It is engaged in production of cement, flour, sugar, drinks and other products. But most of all company is concentrated on production of cement. It has several cement works in Nigeria.
Dangote recruitment deadline is April, 30. Here are dangote cement plant jobs in Nigeria list:
- Sales manager. From the candidate is required experience of 2-3 years. The worker of such position has to control the market of sales and introduce new ideas. The schedule of work is a full employment. The responsibilities is regular interaction with clients, ability to make calculations, to possess a good business grasp, knowledge of society and persuasiveness.
- Developer of market should also have two years' experience. He is regularly obliged to visit production points, to support its high standards, to contact with distributors, to keep good relations with clients anyway, and be ready to take additional responsibility.
- Regional sales manager is responsible for direction, realization and report of sales results. He provides business plan, establishes its purposes and reaches them. The manager carries out effective communication with other employees, directs them forward, and helps them to receive new skills.
Requirements to employee are the following: knowledge of office programs, experience of driving not less than 7 years and existence of own car, ability to work on flexible hours, to operate personnel, resourcefulness, analytical thinking.
- Risk Officer Position demands not less than five years of work. Vacancy is available in Kogi. It controls all situations concerning the credit and operational risks. The worker watches these cases and lowers probability of emergence of risks. He works in close cooperation with operational team and supports corporate strategy of the organization. Requirements are: minimum five years of work in production and banking, skill to communicate, skills of written communication, competitiveness.
- Insurance Coordinator works in Lagos. Requirements: HND/BACHELOR degree, minimum 5-years-experience in banking or production, preparing bonus schedules of payments, support of workers, fast notification about requirements of the management, work with documents, and skills of written communication.