Do you want to enter one of the most prestigious services of Nigeria, but don't know how to do it? Our article will help you!
Nigerian army is prestigious place. Public service gives many privileges in the future. Many young people seek to get there. Therefore, they ask a question: how to join Nigerian army?
How can I join Nigerian Army?
For a start you have to meet the following requirements:
- You have to be man or woman of Nigerian Nationality,
- The age of each applicant has to be from 24 to 29 years,
- Participants have to be completely healthy,
- The applicant has to be at least 168 cm or 165 cm (for women) growth,
- The participant shouldn't have criminal records,
- The person has to provide the certificate from previous educational institutions,
- The participant shouldn't have any body modifications or tattoos.
READ ALSO: Nigerian military ranks and their symbols
Then you should fill the application form to appear in Nigerian army recruitment list. Before it you need to read all criteria. Then visit official site and fill it online:
- Specify your e-mail address,
- Receive login and password by e-mail,
- Load the copy of your passport,
- Specify all educational institutions in which you have studied,
- Attach certificates from educational organizations,
- Attach the copy of certificate on work,
- You need also to add the document about nationality,
- Specify the age and add the copy of birth certificate to the application.
If you have successfully passed this stage, you will be invited to further interview. The commission will check your physical abilities on it. Then you will be asked several questions. Nigerian army recruitment past questions were as on usual interview for an employment. These are general questions about plans for the future, previous place of working or studying, hobbies and so on. Of course, you will be asked why you have decided to enter the army. Be prepared for questions of this kind to look and feel sure on interview.