I met one mechanic who had a corrolla on display to enquire but he told me the ride was sold. I told him the car I actually wanted was a 2000 - 2004 VW passat.
The guy just hissed, he said those cars are not reliable for a first car.
He reccomended either a Toyota, Honda or Nissan in that order
His reasons for criticizing passat.
1. Low second hand / resell value
2. Low availability of parts
3. Ease of developing faults.
I'l be in Lagos for the next one week and I want to get a ride b4 leaving, so I just one to make two enquiries
1. (For auto experts, Sienna, inspired et al ) Is it really unadvisable to get a passat or like brand as a first car and why exactly, any experiances.
2. ( For serious dealers in Lag) I need a car within the next one week and I have a budget of about 800k. Please I'l appreciate serious offers,
thanks and awaiting your responses.